Premium Hiti Printer Support is an optional, extra level of coverage available to customers in the UK, Republic Of Ireland, European Union & North America, with options for One or Three Years of support available, offering:
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support1
- Annual Printer Service2
- Loan Printer Provided during any repair works3
The Thermal Print Head is covered for a maximum of 2 years. If the Thermal Print Head fails for any reason within these two years, it should be removed from the printer and returned for analysis. A replacement Thermal Print Head Assembly will be despatched once the defective unit has been recieved and tested. Any claims for replacement Print Heads were the original is not returned, may be rejected/cancelled.
Premium Hiti Printer Support Plans are specific to the machine assigned at the point of purchase, identified by the printer's unique serial number and are not transferable to other, non specified or covered printers.
This Premium Support Plan and and associated warranty will not apply to any printers that have been:
- Damaged through misuse or otherwise deliberately damaged
- Damaged as a result of operation in unsuitabe environments, outside of the standard operating conditions
- Connected or interfaced to additional equipment which may expose the printer to irregular power or control signals
- Used with unauthorised third party consumables
- Serviced, or otherwise 'tampered with' by anyone other than an authorised Hiti service provider
If you have any questions, or would like any additional details, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
1 - For the duration of the purchased service plan
2 - Return your printer once per year, during the term of your plan for a comprehensive check and service by fully trained, Hiti authorised service technicians. While you are responsible for shipping the printer to use for service, return shipping after servicing is included.
3 - A loan printer will be provided to minimise downtime during any extended repair periods. This is subject to a maximum of three load printers being despatched per year. While we will will always do our best to despatch the load printers quickly, this may occasionally be delayed due to current stock availablility.
4 - The cost of returning any printer for repair is borne by the user/shipper. Return shipping & costs are including in your support plan.