These Mifare 1K Bamboo Fobs share all of the funtionality of Mifare 1K, now in a more environmentally friendly Bamboo body.
Operating at a frequency of 13.56Mhz, with a 4 byte NUID, these key fobs are manufactured with FSC Approved Bamboo, in place of the standard PVC. The result of this is a more sustainable, environmentally friendly fob, with no impact to or loss of functionality.
As well as being a more sustainable manufacturing material, less energy is required to produce these bamboo fobs than the usual plastic version. The bamboo constuction also allows these fobs to degrade without harm when they are no longer required.
MIFARE Classic Fobs are ideal for a range of applications including cashless vending, transport, loyalty, event ticketing. Physical access control systems are another popular application and demand.
ID Cards Direct are able to offer a range of print and customisation services for these fobs. If you are interested in getting these fobs printed, or any other customisation, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Best suited for applications such as loyalty, transportation and event ticketing
- You are able to easily over-print the card with a desktop card printer due to its gloss finish
- ISO/IEC 14443 type A compliant
- Operate at 13.56MHz and include read/write capabilities
- Sustainable Bamboo construction, reducing plastic usage and waste.
If you would like more information on our range of MIFARE fobs, please do not hesitate to get in touch.