Manufactured with 85% Recycled Plastics, these Fudan Contactless cards offer all the benefits of the standard PVC cards without compromising for the environmental option.
Available in both 1K & 4K memory sizes, through the dropdown options, Fudan Contactless is a popular alternative to Mifare Classic, one of the most popular RFID options available.
Mifare Classic is also available in both 1K & 4K, with the same 85% Recycled Plastic construction, here.
Operating at a frequency of 13.56Mhz, with a 4 byte NUID, these 85% Recycled Plastic Cards are standard CR80 sized, with a thickness of 820 Microns and are suitable from printing in most, if not all Desktop ID Card Printers.
Fudan Contactless Cards are ideal for a range of applications including cashless vending, transport, loyalty, event ticketing. Physical access control systems are another popular application and demand.
- Best suited for applications such as loyalty, transportation and event ticketing
- You are able to easily over-print the card with a desktop card printer due to its gloss finish
- ISO/IEC 14443 type A compliant
- Operate at 13.56MHz and include read/write capabilities
- 85% Recycled Plastic construction, reducing waste and new plastic usage
If you have any questions or would like further details, please do not hesitate to get in touch.