These Kingfa particle filtering face masks are medical grade and can be used in a wide variety of environments to provide reliable respiratory protection against airborne particles, dust and bodily fluids. Their certification mean they meet the requirements of FFP2 NR and EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and they have a filter efficiency of 94%. They have been specifically designed with user comfort in mind and feature a head-loop fitting, flexible edges to easily adapt to the face of the user and an adjustable nose clip. These great features and benefits make these masks the ideal choice in the fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19), as they can be work to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
These FFP2 certified face masks are certified by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for medical workers who are working near people suffering from respiratory diseases, especially when performing Aerosol Generating Procedures. They are advised for use in a wide variety of applications where the user's respiratory system needs to be protected including:
• Personal use to protect against the risk of and help prevent the spread of infection.
• Use as a face covering to help in the fight against coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Use in healthcare environments to help protect from the spread of germs and infection.
• Use in construction and building to protect against dust and other particles.
• Use in agriculture to protect the user from inhaling dust, vapours, fumes and mould spores.
Features & Benefits
• Meets EN149:2001+A1:2009 standards
• Medical use certified within the EU
• Particle filtration of ≥ 94%
• Material: PP non-woven fabric, PP melt-blown fabric
• Colour: White
• Head loop fitting
• Nose clip
Prior to use always inspect these masks for any damage
1) Wash your hands and position the nose clip to be towards the top when putting on the mask.
2) Hold the masks on your face. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it on the head, pull the lower neckband over the head and place it behind the neck.
3) Extend the mask to cover your mouth and chin, press the nose clip to fit the shape of the nose.
4) Check the fit and eliminate any leakage. Dispose of used masks adequately.
Got questions about this product? Contact us today and one of our expert team will be happy to assist you.