IDCD always give you the quickest and most accurate delivery date we can.
We keep many of our products in stock to ensure that we can ship them to you as fast as possible. We are also pleased to offer free delivery to UK mainland on all orders over £100.00 ex VAT.
Please be aware that delivery times can be affected by public, bank and local holidays and lead times will vary dependant on product, specific requirements and stock availability. Due to the current situation, we have estimated delivery times on all products to be two weeks. Please note this is only an estimate and we will continue to ship goods out as. soon. as possible.
|Location||Typical Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom||1-3 Days|
|Europe||3-6 Working Days|
|The Americas||3-6 Working Days|
|Rest of the World||6-9 Working Days|
Please note, all estimated delivery times outside of the UK are dependent on the delivery method chosen
|£6.50||Standard Delivery (Monday to Friday)|
|Calculated at checkout||Pre 10:30 (Monday to Friday)|
|Calculated at checkout||Pre 12:00 (Monday to Friday)|
|Calculated at checkout||International Delivery|
These costs are for UK Mainland Delivery. Exact delivery costs and dates shown at checkout.
1. To return defective or unwanted goods, the original packaging along with all internal packaging must be complete and in resalable condition. In addition; all manuals, cables, discs and any other items contained in the original packaging must all be included as well as the original sales invoice.
2. The return must be received by ID Cards Direct Ltd within a maximum of 30 days after the purchase date.
3. For items that are returned simply due to a change of mind (this includes items whereby the purchaser finds the item not to be compatible) we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of typically 15% however this can vary dependent upon the item purchased. We reserve the right to assume that any compatibility research is done prior to purchase.
4. All items returned due to its being ‘defective’ will be subject to further performance testing.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the product bought is always covered by manufacturer warranty and as such, the manufacturer warranty processes must be followed in the case of a defective item. At our discretion, we reserve the right to choose to repair or replace any faulty products within the first thirty days after purchase.
6. The costs associated with sending the return back to our headquarters is not covered by ID Cards Direct Ltd, and if an unwanted item is sent back without all original packaging and items contained within that, ID Cards Direct Ltd reserve the right to send it back to the customer at your cost. This cost can change dependant on your location.
7. Any personalised products are non-refundable once artworks have been approved.