In a world gripped by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, it's now more vital than ever that we avoid touching objects that others have been in contact with. This handy device has been designed to help avoid coming into contact with a range of everyday items including door handles, push buttons, elevator buttons, pin pads (such as those found on ATM's and in stores at card terminals) and more. All of these day-to-day items can harbour dangerous bacteria and viruses, such as COVID-19, so it's advisable to avoid contact with them where possible.
This tool is designed to allow you to perform actions, such as those mentioned above, without the need to come directly into contact with the item or device. Doing this helps in the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as other harmful viruses and bacteria. This multipurpose tool is small and compact and can easily be attached to a keyring, so you'll always have it to hand when required.
Key features and benefits:
• Can be used for a variety of activities – open doors, push buttons, call an elevator, type in a PIN number and much more!
• Zinc alloy construction, making it lightweight and easy to fit in your pocket.
• Small and convenient size.
• Easily attach your keys or to another keyring.
• Helps to support the fight against coronavirus (COVID-19).
Want to find out more about this tool? Chat to one of our specialists today, who will be happy to help with any questions you may have.